Applovin plugin App Privacy answers

When using the AppLovin plugin I am looking for all the answers to the new “App Privacy” questions that Apple now requires when submitting an app.

You answer the questions they ask about your app. There is no right or wrong answer. It is what it is.

@anon63346430
There are wrong answers and Apple takes privacy very seriously so getting the correct answers to the new “App Privacy” questions is important.

It is not a test. You just say what data your app collects and how it uses it.

@anon63346430
I don’t know the answers for Applovin.

@premierghost
Unfortunately that page does not directly answer all the questions that Apple has.

Flurry did a great job on this:

Could not find anything similar from the other 3rd parties. Not sure if they created something similar and it’s just difficult to find?

Any similar links would be appreciated.

Just weighing in here with three of my observations about AppLovin. YMMV.

1. Their dashboard reporting is littered with ‘random’ figures that don’t reflect my actual stats. Some of my apps are showing way too many clicks.
  2. Their banners are broke on iOS (for Solar2D anyway). See here:AppLovin Banners
  3. Their close button in many of their video ads takes “ages to appear”. A real bugbear of mine and surely a major nuisance for users. It’s been going on for years. I know of no other ad provider that abuses this the way AppLovin does.

And this week I can’t log onto their dash due to their new 2-step verification requiring my mobile number. Shakes head in disbelief.

On the upside they have a low payment threshold and pay promptly.