Appodeal.com

appodeal do pay?
anyone have who get payment recently from appodeal?

have any bad side of appodeal?

anyone give me some idea of appodeal,

thank you :slight_smile:

• No issues for me.
  • I get paid every month.
  • Support is outstanding (they usually answer in less than an hour).
  • Most of my users are in LATAM so take this with a grain of salt: Compared to Admob (same country) eCMP is about 1/3 lower for banners and about 10x higher for interstitials.

If I have one complaint is that I wish they were better at communicating the features and intricacy of the control panel and configuration. Most complaints fall in that lack of understanding on how Appodeal works.

What people complain about:

1. Bloat (but you can add and remove sdks and decrease the size).

2. Lack of control. I can’t really think of anything you can’t do on the control panel and with a little bit of code. Basically, if you can think of it and you know how to use the control panel you can do it. You want to show only video ads from Vungle to women in Brazil that play your game between 8:00pm and 10:00pm and then send 10% of that revenue to uncle Bob. Done.

• No issues for me.
  • I get paid every month.
  • Support is outstanding (they usually answer in less than an hour).
  • Most of my users are in LATAM so take this with a grain of salt: Compared to Admob (same country) eCMP is about 1/3 lower for banners and about 10x higher for interstitials.

If I have one complaint is that I wish they were better at communicating the features and intricacy of the control panel and configuration. Most complaints fall in that lack of understanding on how Appodeal works.

What people complain about:

1. Bloat (but you can add and remove sdks and decrease the size).

2. Lack of control. I can’t really think of anything you can’t do on the control panel and with a little bit of code. Basically, if you can think of it and you know how to use the control panel you can do it. You want to show only video ads from Vungle to women in Brazil that play your game between 8:00pm and 10:00pm and then send 10% of that revenue to uncle Bob. Done.