Are banner ads still worth it?

I use just an admob banner in my game, which appears on the screen when is game over, but I earned like 0$ in two weeks.  :frowning:

My initial plan was to put the banner permanently on screen, and adding some interstitial when it is game over.

But I don’t really know if I should ditch banner ads and just go for interstitial ads, combining admob with another company like Vungle or Chartboost.

What should I do?  :wacko:

As far as i’m aware Flappy bird only used admob banners ( i could be wrong never downloaded it) so based on that “reported income” the answer is Yes.

What you don’t mention in your post is your download volume.

My assumption  is for this method to work you need volume - and you must remember it is all dependent on the user clicking your banner -this is why you need huge downloads - because only say 10% of your downloaders might think of clicking to look and then only 10% of that 10% may install. (these figures are for illustration not facts).

T.

As far as i’m aware Flappy bird only used admob banners ( i could be wrong never downloaded it) so based on that “reported income” the answer is Yes.

What you don’t mention in your post is your download volume.

My assumption  is for this method to work you need volume - and you must remember it is all dependent on the user clicking your banner -this is why you need huge downloads - because only say 10% of your downloaders might think of clicking to look and then only 10% of that 10% may install. (these figures are for illustration not facts).

T.