Are you getting any installs with RevMob recently?

Or is it just me who has plenty impressions/clicks but ONE (!) install reported?

I’m on the latest revmob sdk and quite latest corona build.

Or is it just me who has plenty impressions/clicks but ONE (!) install reported?

2013-07-25 587 72 0 0.00% 12.27% $0.05 $0.03

very bad result

also bad here. I will soon replace revmob in my games.

Super bad here

the IR from 0.40% drop to 0.1% and eCPM 4.0 drop to 1.X from 7/24 until now.
thousand click without no any installs, never seem this before .
I have contact them yesterday to check is system problem or my problem .
Wait for their response

I can not make sure what’s up . and hope it is because data delay …

Is any more guy have the same problem?

All I can say is that the revenue dropped significantly in the recent time.

Fortunately, more and more ad options are coming to Corona.

Hello, the eCPM of my application in android never gained $ 0.38

This is the day with the best eCPM:

2013-07-19  18,515    1,587    5    0.32%    8.57%    $0.38    $7.08

Is this normal? or only happens to me?

My eCPM has steadily worsened over recent months. Currently $0.59 eCPM for July 2013 using full screen ads.

In my experience, in a given play session clicking on a RevMob interstitial usually leads to the same game over and over. I’m thinking of checking the RevMob listener and if the user has tapped (not closed) the ad in a given session then switching off RevMob for the remainder of that session. Then on session re-start (OnSystemEvent()), switching the full screen ad back on.

Alternatively, I’ll serve Chartboost ads and use the Chartboost delegate to check for a failed ad request. If so, serve the RevMob ad. If that fails perhaps serve the Leadbolt app wall.

Best,

Martin.

I was persuaded by good reviews of Revmob, and implemented it in a new game. It’s really bad.

2013-07-26 332 50 0 0.00% 15.06% $0.02 $0.01 2013-07-25 587 72 0 0.00% 12.27% $0.05 $0.03

These are the revmob results of my new game.

I’ll try a few more, and if no money, I will release an update replacing revmob with admob, or any other thing that really generates some money.

I did a last test with Admob, and they are counting installs. I clicked a banner and installed the app…

I think the problem to the very low install rate, is that Revmob does not advertise only games. In my case, all that is showing is an classifieds app.

2013-07-25 587 72 0 0.00% 12.27% $0.05 $0.03

very bad result

also bad here. I will soon replace revmob in my games.

Super bad here

the IR from 0.40% drop to 0.1% and eCPM 4.0 drop to 1.X from 7/24 until now.
thousand click without no any installs, never seem this before .
I have contact them yesterday to check is system problem or my problem .
Wait for their response

I can not make sure what’s up . and hope it is because data delay …

Is any more guy have the same problem?

All I can say is that the revenue dropped significantly in the recent time.

Fortunately, more and more ad options are coming to Corona.

Hello, the eCPM of my application in android never gained $ 0.38

This is the day with the best eCPM:

2013-07-19  18,515    1,587    5    0.32%    8.57%    $0.38    $7.08

Is this normal? or only happens to me?

My eCPM has steadily worsened over recent months. Currently $0.59 eCPM for July 2013 using full screen ads.

In my experience, in a given play session clicking on a RevMob interstitial usually leads to the same game over and over. I’m thinking of checking the RevMob listener and if the user has tapped (not closed) the ad in a given session then switching off RevMob for the remainder of that session. Then on session re-start (OnSystemEvent()), switching the full screen ad back on.

Alternatively, I’ll serve Chartboost ads and use the Chartboost delegate to check for a failed ad request. If so, serve the RevMob ad. If that fails perhaps serve the Leadbolt app wall.

Best,

Martin.

I was persuaded by good reviews of Revmob, and implemented it in a new game. It’s really bad.

2013-07-26 332 50 0 0.00% 15.06% $0.02 $0.01 2013-07-25 587 72 0 0.00% 12.27% $0.05 $0.03

These are the revmob results of my new game.

I’ll try a few more, and if no money, I will release an update replacing revmob with admob, or any other thing that really generates some money.

I did a last test with Admob, and they are counting installs. I clicked a banner and installed the app…

I think the problem to the very low install rate, is that Revmob does not advertise only games. In my case, all that is showing is an classifieds app.