Asset Library in Composer UI

Hi all! I just get started use Composer UI but even cannot add images to Asset Library via drag-n-drop. Does anyone know what’s wrong with it.

Hi, 

All you need to do is add your image assets to the project directory or a subdirectory within your project directory and next time you fire up the Composer GUI, you will see your images in the assets panel. 

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

The asset library doesnt load for me on Yosemite. First it shows a messagebox about the native.* bug. then it doesnt even prompt me to open a scene file. When manually opened from my filesystem, it does load. but there are NO graphics assets loaded even after multiple times.

Hi, 

All you need to do is add your image assets to the project directory or a subdirectory within your project directory and next time you fire up the Composer GUI, you will see your images in the assets panel. 

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

The asset library doesnt load for me on Yosemite. First it shows a messagebox about the native.* bug. then it doesnt even prompt me to open a scene file. When manually opened from my filesystem, it does load. but there are NO graphics assets loaded even after multiple times.

I’m seeing the same kind of problem as @joelkaka. I have assets in my directory that aren’t being picked up. 

I’m also seeing assets represented in the asset library that aren’t included in the directory. I am on 2015.2524 on OSX (obviously).

I am having the same problem. There are many assets in project directory but Corona doesn’t show any. I am on v2015.2446 and OS X Yosemite.

I have downloaded and installed latest daily build v2015.2676, it’s still NOT working.

I have also tried to close and reopen simulator. still not working.

@matt47, can you please help.

I’m seeing the same kind of problem as @joelkaka. I have assets in my directory that aren’t being picked up. 

I’m also seeing assets represented in the asset library that aren’t included in the directory. I am on 2015.2524 on OSX (obviously).

I am having the same problem. There are many assets in project directory but Corona doesn’t show any. I am on v2015.2446 and OS X Yosemite.

I have downloaded and installed latest daily build v2015.2676, it’s still NOT working.

I have also tried to close and reopen simulator. still not working.

@matt47, can you please help.