I tried all previous solution on this forum with no success.
Authorizing plugins
10:20:27.840 Error while fetching plugins:
10:20:27.840
10:20:27.840 FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
10:20:27.840
10:20:27.840 * Where:
10:20:27.840 Build file ‘C:\Users\Richarles\AppData\Local\Temp\Corona Labs\CLtmpa09856\template\app\build.gradle.kts’ line: 554
10:20:27.840
10:20:27.840 * What went wrong:
10:20:27.840 Error while fetching plugins:
10:20:27.840
10:20:27.840 * Try:
10:20:27.840 Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
10:20:27.840
10:20:27.840 * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
10:20:27.840
10:20:27.840 BUILD FAILED in 7s
10:20:27.840 Picked up JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS: -Duser.language=en
10:20:28.130 Android build failed (1) after 12 seconds
it’s looks like a Solar2D simulator bug. I got the same error while building a sample corona’s project.
I thank something is wrong while solar2D working with gradle.
I try with several computer I got the same error.
I see also the build file : build.gradle.kts is deleted automatically by itself when the build become fail. I do a copy of all converted files of my project during the process.
let me show you the content of the lines of file that generated the error. build.gradle.kts (40.6 KB)