Autocomplete results in doubled api method

Hey.

When the auto complete periods setting is set to false, and you go to autocomplete an api call like: native.showAlert()…

Upon hitting enter to complete the text, what you get it this:

native.native.showAlert()

This happens on both Sublime Text 2 and 3.

I am running the latest version of Corona Editor and the latest version of Sublime Text.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

@Perry, if I haven’t provided enough info, please let me know what else you need :slight_smile:

Fantastic plugin aside from this issue.
Cheers!

I have a fix for this if you have  corona_sdk_complete_periods set to false (if you don’t, let me know as that’s the only way I’ve been able to reproduce the issue).

I’ll post the fix to Github in due course for the adventurous to try ahead of an official release.

I do indeed have that set to false.

Delighted to hear a fix is on it’s way!

I have a few other little bugs i have noticed that I have wanted to post about for a while but haven’t found the time.

I’ll get them reported in due course.
PS: are the forums the best place to report Corona Editor bugs, or should i be using the bug report form?

Thanks Perry :slight_smile:

The Forums work or you can use the Github issue tracker https://github.com/coronalabs/CoronaSDK-SublimeText/issues

The issue tracker might save you some time as you can just add a “me too” to an existing issue if someone’s already reported it.

I have a fix for this if you have  corona_sdk_complete_periods set to false (if you don’t, let me know as that’s the only way I’ve been able to reproduce the issue).

I’ll post the fix to Github in due course for the adventurous to try ahead of an official release.

I do indeed have that set to false.

Delighted to hear a fix is on it’s way!

I have a few other little bugs i have noticed that I have wanted to post about for a while but haven’t found the time.

I’ll get them reported in due course.
PS: are the forums the best place to report Corona Editor bugs, or should i be using the bug report form?

Thanks Perry :slight_smile:

The Forums work or you can use the Github issue tracker https://github.com/coronalabs/CoronaSDK-SublimeText/issues

The issue tracker might save you some time as you can just add a “me too” to an existing issue if someone’s already reported it.

Hey Perry.

Just wondering if this fix is going to be part of the next release and also curious if you have a rough ETA of when you believe the next release will happen.

Thanks again :slight_smile:

Your timing is exquisite :slight_smile:

I’ve just posted a test version of the next release to Github so you might want to try that.

Hey Perry.

Just wondering if this fix is going to be part of the next release and also curious if you have a rough ETA of when you believe the next release will happen.

Thanks again :slight_smile:

Your timing is exquisite :slight_smile:

I’ve just posted a test version of the next release to Github so you might want to try that.