Autocompletion does not work in some cases

Hi,

I’m using Lua Glider 2.0 (the latest version) on Windows 8.1 64bit. In some cases the autocompletion feature does not work. That means it doesn’t find variables from metatables. But it strangely depends on the order I set the metatables. I attached two screenshots. One shows autocompletion working, the other shows when it fails.

Hey tobiaslange,

Thanks for the code sample. We will look into it. Do you use lots of metatables in your code? so far only _index is supported.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I use a lot of metatables in my Project because I work object-orientated. Sometimes it seems like auto-completion only works if the metatables’ nesting is limited. That means in my case auto-completion stops working if there are more than 2 metatables connected via __index.

Hey tobiaslange,

Thanks for the code sample. We will look into it. Do you use lots of metatables in your code? so far only _index is supported.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I use a lot of metatables in my Project because I work object-orientated. Sometimes it seems like auto-completion only works if the metatables’ nesting is limited. That means in my case auto-completion stops working if there are more than 2 metatables connected via __index.