Awesome updates to WidgetCandy! Thanks X-Pressive

Just wanted to say… First we got the G2 compatibility update merely one day after the release of G2 by Corona Labs. Then came the Calendar widget which on its own was amazing. Then this morning I woke up to find yet another update this time delivering a scrollView widget! Thats amazing!!! 

This new scrollView widget from X-pressive comes with internal support to do a paged scrollview, similar to a photo slideViewer with just a few lines! Thats wonderful. Can’t wait to give these new widgets from X-pressive a go. 

Thank you very much for continued maintenance releases as well as amazing new features. All free for licensed users!!! 

X-Pressive is really on the ball with their excellent tools and super support!!!

There have been quite a bit of changes :slight_smile:

Latest additions:

• New Widget: Calendar Widget

• New Widget: Scroll View

• New Widget: Text bubble (tooltip bubble)

• New feature: add a custom background image to any widget (new widget property ‘bgImage’).

• Iconbar: can hold text labels now (you can also display texts only, without icons)

• Iconbar text labels can be placed on bottom, center or top

• Iconbar icons can be placed on bottom, center or top

• List widget scrollbar / scroll indicator re-designed (slim look)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecAcUxex46c

Great updates and features!!! Thank you very much for your continued efforts. 

X-Pressive is really on the ball with their excellent tools and super support!!!

There have been quite a bit of changes :slight_smile:

Latest additions:

• New Widget: Calendar Widget

• New Widget: Scroll View

• New Widget: Text bubble (tooltip bubble)

• New feature: add a custom background image to any widget (new widget property ‘bgImage’).

• Iconbar: can hold text labels now (you can also display texts only, without icons)

• Iconbar text labels can be placed on bottom, center or top

• Iconbar icons can be placed on bottom, center or top

• List widget scrollbar / scroll indicator re-designed (slim look)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecAcUxex46c

Great updates and features!!! Thank you very much for your continued efforts. 

I just bought your product but I can’t download it. I contact with your support but didn’t receive any response

Pinaddon, please excuse the delay -this may happen when contacting us during a weekend. We got your email and already reset your download link, so please try again.

Thank you very much. I got the download file

I just bought your product but I can’t download it. I contact with your support but didn’t receive any response

Pinaddon, please excuse the delay -this may happen when contacting us during a weekend. We got your email and already reset your download link, so please try again.

Thank you very much. I got the download file