Bad experience with RevMob revenue

I’m still getting $50-70 a day, and if I do have a bad day, generally the missing installs come through in the next day or so. Any decline is down to the usage of my apps slowly tailing off as they get older which is to be expected.

All my apps are still using pretty old versions of the Revmob SDK, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it was my approach - obviously any future apps will have to use the new SDK.

@nick_sherman: I have the same dilemma. I’m preparing an update for my game but I’m forced to use the latest SDK because of the UDID issues and I’m afraid that using the latest version of RevMob may cause my daily revenues to decline. I really hope RevMob can confirm or verify this. :S

@nick_sherman: I have the same dilemma. I’m preparing an update for my game but I’m forced to use the latest SDK because of the UDID issues and I’m afraid that using the latest version of RevMob may cause my daily revenues to decline. I really hope RevMob can confirm or verify this. :S

nick, that is very good returns.  What is your approach to displaying the ads?  do you use fullscreen?

nick, that is very good returns.  What is your approach to displaying the ads?  do you use fullscreen?

Hmmm… RevMob works just fine for me. And this is only for one of my apps. :) 

I had a very bad experience experience this month. I have earned $300 from 5 of my apps with 10,000+ installs, 1500 installs and others with 500+ installs recently. All were using Revmob… I have also taken care of their terms and conditions… and avoided any clicks by mistake… i also used Testing Mode during the development…

This month…they delayed the payments… i wrote them mails…that were remained unanswered for days… while I mailed the last night…a reply came… that

“some unusual activity was identified in your account. In this regard, pursuant to item 4 of our Terms and Conditions, your account is being suspended until further notice.”

This is a worst situation for a start up like me… I showed their ads for more then two months … always take their guidelines seriously… Expecting that they will look into any issue seriously and make the right judgement soon. Hope they will be nice to nice people.

Hmmm… RevMob works just fine for me. And this is only for one of my apps. :) 

I had a very bad experience experience this month. I have earned $300 from 5 of my apps with 10,000+ installs, 1500 installs and others with 500+ installs recently. All were using Revmob… I have also taken care of their terms and conditions… and avoided any clicks by mistake… i also used Testing Mode during the development…

This month…they delayed the payments… i wrote them mails…that were remained unanswered for days… while I mailed the last night…a reply came… that

“some unusual activity was identified in your account. In this regard, pursuant to item 4 of our Terms and Conditions, your account is being suspended until further notice.”

This is a worst situation for a start up like me… I showed their ads for more then two months … always take their guidelines seriously… Expecting that they will look into any issue seriously and make the right judgement soon. Hope they will be nice to nice people.