Well, to explain I have a ball and below it a bar.
I can balance the ball on the platform, but it keeps falling through.
I have made lots of games some pretty complex but never come across this issue before.
I have tried all the usual stuff setting iterations, adjusting density etc etc.
Here is a small video to show whats happening, I am getting real tired trying to fix this.
https://youtu.be/yyPQ_9KUVMg
Any ideas thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
The ball is tunneling. Use the ‘isBullet’ parameter as a first step.
If that doesn’t work, tweak one or more of these:
HI,
I had already tried the isBullet param. it seems to do nothing.
I had your bullet points 1 and 2 already set to 128.
However, I didnt realise we had a setTimeStep Api. Just set it to “0” and all seems to be working.
The ball is tunneling. Use the ‘isBullet’ parameter as a first step.
If that doesn’t work, tweak one or more of these:
HI,
I had already tried the isBullet param. it seems to do nothing.
I had your bullet points 1 and 2 already set to 128.
However, I didnt realise we had a setTimeStep Api. Just set it to “0” and all seems to be working.