Best Ad Network for Amazon App Store

Hi! what is the best ad network or combination with mediation to get a decent renueve in Amazon App Store? I’ve got a few apps with AdMob trough Appodeal but the impressions are very low, thanks

My experience has been that Vungle is super reliable in terms of fill rates, but bad eCPM. AdColony was pretty good, but the Solar2D version of the plugin is outdated and was causing my players a lot of ANRs, so I pulled it, Chartboost is also solid, but its eCPM is only about a dollar higher than Vungle. I recently started using ApplovinMAX with Amazon and its eCPM is about double Vungle’s, but I started getting complaints from players that the ApplovinMAX ads were taking them to the Appstore when they would try to close and they had to quit the app to get out of the loop, which is a terrible player experience, so I ended up putting them pretty far back in the waterfall.

I guess the bottom line for ads on Amazon is :man_shrugging:.

1 Like

I’m currently using Appodeal for my Amazon apps, but as colinmorgan mentioned, I don’t think there is a good, solid solution for monetizing Amazon apps using ads.
For me Amazon downloads are low anyway so not really bothering about it anymore. But if someone knows a good way/ad provider, I’m all ears.

1 Like

@colinmorgan @pijappi Thanks a lot for your comments!