BLUETOOTH PLUGIN

Good morning

I’m using the SCOTT H TECH Bluetooth plugin.

The proven BLUETOOTH modules are:

BL100 (BLE 4.0)

HC-08 (BLE 4.0)

JDY-16 (BLE 4.2)

I have 3 questions:

1. As BLE modules it is not possible to set them to start the connection without APP true?

2. Through the SCOTT plugin on ANDROID it is not possible to connect to the module, on IOS the module is not really seen.

3. Using a classic bluetooth (HC-05) I saw on android it works but with IOS how do I? I can not find the bluetooth module

I have to make an electronics where there is a BLUETOOTH module, and this module must be able to be controlled with small strings from IOS and ANDROID.

I wanted to compliment SCOTT for providing a plugin that may save me

Thanks to those who can help me

1. ?

2. Android only support Bluetooth classic, iOS uses ble

3. See 2

Excuse me I expressed myself, I mean with a BLE module can I connect to the module going on the settings / bluetooth of the phone? or do I have to open the app and run the search from the APP?

I on iOS by downloading the APP demo and opening it I do not see the bluetooth module,

he searches for bluetooth but can not find anything.

So I should use 2 different BLUETOOTH modules for IOS and ANDROID?

I have an electronics with a BLE 4.2 module, can I crave an app with your plugin that sends and receives strings to the bluetooth module

Thanks

Android should be able to do it through settings or app. You can use 2 Bluetooth modules if you want. 

So on IOS I have to look for the form via the APP

I attach the screen that appears to me when I open the demo app and look for the module

I also attach any app downloaded to the Apple store

thank you

Best regards

I believe you have to connect via the app on iOS. I am not expert on Bluetooth, stackoverflow/google would know better than me.

1. ?

2. Android only support Bluetooth classic, iOS uses ble

3. See 2

Excuse me I expressed myself, I mean with a BLE module can I connect to the module going on the settings / bluetooth of the phone? or do I have to open the app and run the search from the APP?

I on iOS by downloading the APP demo and opening it I do not see the bluetooth module,

he searches for bluetooth but can not find anything.

So I should use 2 different BLUETOOTH modules for IOS and ANDROID?

I have an electronics with a BLE 4.2 module, can I crave an app with your plugin that sends and receives strings to the bluetooth module

Thanks

Android should be able to do it through settings or app. You can use 2 Bluetooth modules if you want. 

So on IOS I have to look for the form via the APP

I attach the screen that appears to me when I open the demo app and look for the module

I also attach any app downloaded to the Apple store

thank you

Best regards

I believe you have to connect via the app on iOS. I am not expert on Bluetooth, stackoverflow/google would know better than me.