Browser type location-permissions in webview.

Hi all, I’ve just encountered an unusualo problem and wondered if any of you might be able to shed any light on it.

I’m building a hybrid app (I’m not lazy, it’s a low budget job)… The client wanted a ‘show my nearest’ function, so he could list various store-outlets. There was no way I could build this natively for his meagre budget, so I found a really nice peice of script which will allow him to ‘log in’ via a very basic CMS and create a nice ‘app style’ list, showing where each POI marker is in relation to the device.

If I run this on a browser (on any device), I usually get a browser meassage, or system alert asking if I’d like to share my location - This is fine, however, if I show the content through a WebView in Corona, I don’t see the alert, so the system won’t work. - I’ve got all of my permissions in build setting right (I think), I just wondered if I was missing something simple. I understand that the webview isn’t a feature rich browser, but I would’ve thought that there was some way to work this out. Any suggestions?

All the best

Mark

Did you find any solution? I am stuck with camera permissions in webView. I believe solar2D community is no longer active.

Add this line

webView:setNativeProperty(“setAllowFileAccess”, true)

then

webView:request( "…