Bugs - Bug reports go here!

If you find any bugs, please let me know about it in this thread.

If you’ve found a bug that is already mentioned in this thread, tell me anyway - that makes it easier for me to know how common it is.

Some bugs may only occur on some platforms, so it could also be good to write which browser you’re using, or if it’s installed and which OS. [import]uid: 13180 topic_id: 7607 reply_id: 307607[/import]

Just adding a codeblock to my level layout and would like the codeblock to go at the top of the generated code. However, I added the codeblock after I created the level but now I can’t move the codeblock to the back of the list of objects.

When I try move the codeblock backward or forward Gumbo just goes blank (crashes?) and I have to load everything in again… thankfully I saved :slight_smile:

I’m sure this used to work but haven’t used this feature in a while.

– Chris
[import]uid: 33866 topic_id: 7607 reply_id: 38571[/import]

Quick Update:

I managed to move my codeblock backward by moving all my level objects forward one at a time.
– Chris

[import]uid: 33866 topic_id: 7607 reply_id: 38572[/import]

Thanks for letting me know.

Haven’t seen this myself, but I have some theories what might cause it. If you happen to recreate it then feel free to zip the project file and e-mail it to me: contact[at]nerderer.com. [import]uid: 13180 topic_id: 7607 reply_id: 38794[/import]