Build error #1

Hello! I tried to build my project using the Solar emulator, but when I do this, a long build occurs, after which I get an error. I already tried to find a way to solve this problem, but I still didn’t understand what to do to solve it. Can someone simply explain to me how to get rid of this trouble or what other way is there to build a project into an APK file?

See the error stack in the console. That tells you what’s wrong with the project

Side note, Android builds take longer than usual during first build due to downloading and setting up Gradle.

Depending on internet connection, and the dev machine, it can take minutes, and possibly end up with errors if process takes too long.

Also, depending when/where build process was cut off it’s possible to end up with corrupt Grade setup; I’ve had to clear the folder and let it repeat the process in time’s past.

Most times you would just keep trying and will eventually build. If your download speed is not fast or stable then it’ll definitely take time.

Ok, thanks

Understood thanks

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.