Build fail with openudid

I’m getting build error with current daily build pertaining to openudid. I haven’t built in a while but it used to work fine. 

Build log:

2013-05-29 15:08:29.544 Corona Simulator[1812:707] Using Custom Build Id a712ec59321edb7f014bad4a1b5f29da 2013-05-29 15:08:33.432 Corona Simulator[1812:707] ERROR: An error occurred during build. The server returned the following message: --- A device build error occurred on the server. BuildID: 51a59b5fbcb99 Error: Get plugin failed. Publisher: com.coronalabs Plugin: plugin.openudid ---

My build.settings:

settings = { orientation = { default = "portrait", supported = { "portrait", } }, iphone = { plist = { UIStatusBarHidden = false, UIPrerenderedIcon = true, -- set to false for "shine" overlay UIAppFonts = {"HeroicCondensed-Heavy.ttf","HeroicCondensed-Regular.ttf"}, } }, -- Android permissions androidPermissions = { "android.permission.INTERNET", -- "android.permission.CAMERA", "android.permission.WRITE\_EXTERNAL\_STORAGE", }, plugins = { -- key is the name passed to Lua's 'require()' ["plugin.openudid"] = { -- required publisherId = "com.coronalabs", }, }, }

I am facing this same thing, with same settings like jonjonsson. 

It works well in simulator, got the udid, do all the magic, but during build, this appear.

This post is at least 3 weeks old, please somebody, fix it.

I think the problem is because the plugin is not working for Android build. It works well for iOS build.

I ended up not using this actually but do you mean the error only shows when you build for Android?

Yes, at least this is what I tested. From the documentation, it listed that the supported platforms are iOS and Mac. Can’t see Android.

I am facing this same thing, with same settings like jonjonsson. 

It works well in simulator, got the udid, do all the magic, but during build, this appear.

This post is at least 3 weeks old, please somebody, fix it.

I think the problem is because the plugin is not working for Android build. It works well for iOS build.

I ended up not using this actually but do you mean the error only shows when you build for Android?

Yes, at least this is what I tested. From the documentation, it listed that the supported platforms are iOS and Mac. Can’t see Android.