Build failed with 2019.3504 Error 256 (using sample code Corona)

I TRY:

MacBookPro 13" mid 2010

MacOs 10.13.6

New session 

Re authorization Corona Simulator

Gradle install forced first time building with Corona Simulator. (OK)

INSTALLED

java version “12.0.2” 2019-07-16

Java™ SE Runtime Environment (build 12.0.2+10)

Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (build 12.0.2+10, mixed mode, sharing)

Gradle 5.1.1 OK download first time

OPEN

Corona-3504/SampleCode/Animation/FrameAnimation/

Build for Android

Google Play

Debug

Androiddebugkey

building…

jul. 26 08:43:18.585 Authorization check succeeded.

Error while fetching plugins

Current authorization is ‘Enterprise (Native extensions)’ for user ‘developer@oscarsalgado.com’

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* Where:

Build file ‘/private/var/folders/lk/vh_3mt7d3w162nt__dc039wr0000gq/T/CLtmpzvNINU/template/app/build.gradle.kts’ line: 523

* What went wrong:

Error while fetching plugins

* Try:

Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 16s

jul. 26 08:43:19.274 Android build failed (256) after 23 seconds

ERROR: Build Failed: Failed to Build

Error code: 256

​What I do???

Thanks for help!!!

Rycott

what plugins are you using?

without plugins::::

Corona-3504/SampleCode/Animation/FrameAnimation/

build.settings:

– For more information on build.settings, see the Project Build Settings guide at:

https://docs.coronalabs.com/guide/distribution/buildSettings

settings =

{

orientation =

{

– Supported values for orientation:

– portrait, portraitUpsideDown, landscapeLeft, landscapeRight

default = “portrait”,

supported = { “portrait”, “portraitUpsideDown”, “landscapeLeft”, “landscapeRight” },

},

iphone =

{

xcassets = “Images.xcassets”,

plist =

{

UIStatusBarHidden = false,

UILaunchStoryboardName = “LaunchScreen”,

ITSAppUsesNonExemptEncryption = false, – This sample doesn’t use custom encryption

ITSAppUsesNonExemptEncryption = false, – This sample doesn’t use custom encryption

},

},

window =

{

titleText =

{

default = “Frame Animation”,

},

},

}

:frowning:

There may be account issues. Lets continue the conversation through the support channel.

Rob

thanks Rob, all ok now. 

PD: The problem was a conflict with my coronalabs account.

@Rob 

I am getting same error on my mac simulator.
I am using Daily Build  : 2019.3555

i am using below plugins:

plugins = { ["CoronaProvider.native.popup.quickLook"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs", supportedPlatforms = { iphone = true }, }, ["plugin.pdfImageConverter"] = { publisherId = "tech.scotth", }, ["CoronaProvider.native.popup.social"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" }, },

I have tried deauthorize and quite and again login. then also same error:

PANIC: unprotected error in call to Lua API (bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)) Dec 13 11:13:17.195 PANIC: fatal Lua error: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil) Dec 13 11:13:17.288 Error while fetching plugin dependencies Dec 13 11:13:17.289 Dec 13 11:13:18.189 Dec 13 11:13:18.189 FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. \* Where: Dec 13 11:13:18.190 Build file '/private/var/folders/h1/2d2kvd455v9cg55l2kkqtb9c0000gn/T/CLtmp68sUsA/template/app/build.gradle.kts' line: 626 \* What went wrong: Dec 13 11:13:18.190 Error while fetching plugin dependencies \* Try: Dec 13 11:13:18.190 Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with Dec 13 11:13:18.191 --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan Dec 13 11:13:18.191 to get full insights. \* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org Dec 13 11:13:18.191 BUILD FAILED in 1m 55s Dec 13 11:13:18.875 Android build failed (256) after 127 seconds Dec 13 11:13:19.285 ERROR: Build Failed: Failed to Build Error code: 256

Please help me to solve this issue.

@Rycott , can you explain how you solved the issue, How account conflicts ?

Thank you.
Bhavin 

The issue first detailed in this thread is not the same issue that you are having.

The original issue was:

Current authorization is ‘Enterprise (Native extensions)’ for user ‘developer@oscarsalgado.com’

And your issue is:

PANIC: unprotected error in call to Lua API (bad argument #1 to ‘pairs’ (table expected, got nil))
Dec 13 11:13:17.195 PANIC: fatal Lua error: bad argument #1 to ‘pairs’ (table expected, got nil)

You issue seems to be more code or build settings related (but that is just a guess).

Hello @agramonte,

Thanks for your reply.

You issue seems to be more code or build settings related (but that is just a guess).

But then why it’s working with old build : 2019.3326 that is last public build version.
APK is created successfully with that Corona build 3326 and also APK is working on the device too.

So definitely something related to latest daily builds with Android build.
And I also can see one more issue with latest daily build about APK signature.
if I created an APK with old build with debug keystore , installed on my device.
Now create APK with latest daily build with debug keystore  , try to replace the APK on my device.
APK can’t be installed. 

Please help me with this issue too.

Thank you. 

I don’t have the PDF image converter and don’t feel like spending 15 on something I never will use.

My Advice: 

1. Create a new project from a recent version of Corona.

2. Copy the plugin section of the build settings from the old project to the new project.

3. Build.

4. Continue doing steps 2 and 3 for different parts of the project until it stops building.

5. Fix the reason for it not building.

If you want help with your issue, and you want more people to see it and respond to it, then the best (and proper) thing to do is to open a new thread where you describe your issue and ask for help. Jumping on to a thread that was last active and already solved around half a year ago isn’t the way to go.

I agree about creating a new thread for this. Your problem is different than the OP’s. You also need to share your build.settings with us.

Rob