Build not working...

When I try the “build” button in the actual version of Glider the Corona Simulator crashing and the wheel of death is shown (Mac). I can run the project with the normal “Run Project” button.

Is this maybe a know issue and how can I fix my project, so it can be build again?

Thx for the help!

Daniela

Hello Daniela,

Please make sure you have the latest version by going to windows -> whats new. The “Whats new” window should show the latest update version. Then, please go to Tools->Glider options->Editor and under Project Management, check “Do not copy files” box. Also, “Do not auto insert require debugger line” should be unchecked by default. Please let us know if this helps.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Hello Daniela,

Please make sure you have the latest version by going to windows -> whats new. The “Whats new” window should show the latest update version. Then, please go to Tools->Glider options->Editor and under Project Management, check “Do not copy files” box. Also, “Do not auto insert require debugger line” should be unchecked by default. Please let us know if this helps.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers