Business apps screens

Hi,

Would you guys care to share some business apps screenshots to see what are the design directions everyone is taking

Any clever data entry or information presentations, reports, charts.

Cheers
Atanas

Yes, I like to share, if you have then share with me.

I am trying to build business-type apps as well. I keep running into the limitations of the native text fields and their inability to be used as members of groups.

Has anyone got a workaround for these?

I have tried a scrolling storyboard as well as tabbed data entry screens, but neither produced really satisfactory results.

Hi,

Check out the thread about widgets.newEditField and send me a PM if you would like to give it some testing

Thanks,

Atanas

Yes, I like to share, if you have then share with me.

I am trying to build business-type apps as well. I keep running into the limitations of the native text fields and their inability to be used as members of groups.

Has anyone got a workaround for these?

I have tried a scrolling storyboard as well as tabbed data entry screens, but neither produced really satisfactory results.

Hi,

Check out the thread about widgets.newEditField and send me a PM if you would like to give it some testing

Thanks,

Atanas

What did you end up doing with the native objects and grouping problem? I’m transitioning them separately right now.

I am using the beta test edit fields. The native text fields don’t lend themselves to anything besides a single screen. No tabs, scrolling input screens larger than the device’s display.

What did you end up doing with the native objects and grouping problem? I’m transitioning them separately right now.

I am using the beta test edit fields. The native text fields don’t lend themselves to anything besides a single screen. No tabs, scrolling input screens larger than the device’s display.

We offer a free, ad-supported version of Business Calendar, which is great for trying out the functionality. But we believe that the Pro Version is the one that really serves your business needs.

I develop business app for any work on both iOS and Android… and share it

i totally agree with you

We offer a free, ad-supported version of Business Calendar, which is great for trying out the functionality. But we believe that the Pro Version is the one that really serves your business needs.

I would like to see also what kind of approach you guys are using while designing the UI of such apps.

I develop business app for any work on both iOS and Android… and share it

i totally agree with you

I would like to see also what kind of approach you guys are using while designing the UI of such apps.