Business Events App - Developer Wanted (to hire or partner with)

Hi All,
I am looking to partner or hire a UK based Solar2D developer to build an app for me, possibly in partnership with me.

I have the need for an events app scanner to help my exhibiting companies at events I host, to scan the barcodes/qr codes of the visitors who attend to generate their own business leads. The app would need to use the camera to scan, store data, allow users to add written notes, voices notes, photos, and scan codes. The data would need a web portal for the use to then log into, download their info possible as a CSV file. to give a very basic top level concept of the type of app I’m looking to create.

I want to use Solar2D as this is where my own app creation and coding skills reside.

I personally don’t have the time to bring my coding abilities up to the level needed to fully build and deploy and I am personally already spread too thin, with managing a growing business.

For this to happen, I therefore need to hire someone, outsource to a supplier, or partner with another experienced Solar2D developer.

Once a NDA is signed, I can provide you with a full design brief.
My first event this year is the middle of May, so I’m looking for a build to take place in the next 6-8 weeks.
The one following that is early July, an then i’ve 3 more events in the autumn/winter before the year is out. I’ve 16 events in planning stages now for 2024.

Please can you reply to this message if you are interested, and we can get an NDA sent over and a consultation booked in.

Thanks
Angela

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.