Calling out to ReliableCoders... Anybody out there?

Referring to the announcement from a while back on Corona Professional Services … See 

http://coronalabs.com/resources/corona-professional-services/

Just wondering if anyone from this company which Corona Labs chose to partner with is here on this forum…

It bugs me a little that we are all here looking out for each other, trying to help and grow as a community while the ‘chosen ones’ are not participating and contributing at all. I imagine that they must be enjoying all the good information and code shared just the same as any other developer and yet not an ounce of contribution back to the community. 

Just saying…

That’s a paid service.   I wouldn’t expect users of it to come on these forums and share what they learned for free.   

ReliableCoders is a company chosen by Corona Labs to deliver the CPS. They have developers using Corona SDK to create business app solutions. Those guys are what I was talking about above. Not their clients who pay for their services. Hope this clarifies my suggestion.

They offer premium support and training, too.    Wouldn’t it be bad business to do that for free here?

Interesting conundrum isn’t it.

Technically we’re all competitors here and knowledge is power but many of us do help others in need. I can guarantee that more often than not, developers from ReliableCoders would be benefiting from all that is shared here freely. It wouldn’t hurt if they at least had a presence and helped put a voice to the Business App developer community. Anyways, if they haven’t so far they probably never will.

Maybe we should all learn from them in this ‘free’ lesson… If you know something keep it to yourself. Seems to be working well for them.

Yeah, it would be good advertising for them.    Solve a problem, get in a plug (“Want more help like this?  Click here!”).   Maybe it’s company policy.   

That’s a paid service.   I wouldn’t expect users of it to come on these forums and share what they learned for free.   

ReliableCoders is a company chosen by Corona Labs to deliver the CPS. They have developers using Corona SDK to create business app solutions. Those guys are what I was talking about above. Not their clients who pay for their services. Hope this clarifies my suggestion.

They offer premium support and training, too.    Wouldn’t it be bad business to do that for free here?

Interesting conundrum isn’t it.

Technically we’re all competitors here and knowledge is power but many of us do help others in need. I can guarantee that more often than not, developers from ReliableCoders would be benefiting from all that is shared here freely. It wouldn’t hurt if they at least had a presence and helped put a voice to the Business App developer community. Anyways, if they haven’t so far they probably never will.

Maybe we should all learn from them in this ‘free’ lesson… If you know something keep it to yourself. Seems to be working well for them.

Yeah, it would be good advertising for them.    Solve a problem, get in a plug (“Want more help like this?  Click here!”).   Maybe it’s company policy.