Can a ready-made RWD website be able to import solar2d and then build the app ?

1. Can a ready-made RWD website (for example, bootstrap) be able to import solar2d and then build it into an apps( for example, apk)?

Traditionally, a ready-made RWD website can be converted into an apk via Cordova, but the process of establishing cordova is very complicated.

solar2d can easily build apps on various platforms. I don’t know if it is possible to convert the RWD website into an app (for example, apk) via solar2d.

1. If yes, is there a web page for reference?

I’m not perfectly clear on what you wish to accomplish.

Do you want to use a website to build an apk? Do you want to create a website using bootstrap and include that website in the app itself? Or do you want to build an app and embed it to a website? Are you looking to embed Solar2D itself somewhere or an app built using Solar2D?

Traditionally, a ready-made RWD website can be converted into an apk via Cordova, but the process of establishing cordova is very complicated.

solar2d can easily build apps on various platforms. I don’t know if it is possible to convert the RWD website that has been completed into an app (for example, apk) via solar2d.

Solar2D builds apps based on Lua, native plugins, and its own Solar2D API.

Solar2D has a webview API, so you can show websites inside the app, but you can’t just tell Solar2D (by default) to take a website’s code and assets, and to turn them into an app.

Thanks a lot.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.