Hello, I am trying to create a conversion application. In this application I wish for it to pull data from a currency website (such as www.xe.com)to produce a result for the user. I.e. £10 to ‘$’ dollars, here I wish to produce up-to-date currency conversions.
Normally, the web site would need to provide some sort of API to allow external sites to do this. If they do not, then you might have to figure out some way to do it. If they have a developer link on their site, then it would indicate that they have a way to do this. You might need to pay for such a service.
Thanks for the reply. Yeah I have been looking in to do so but I am looking for help on the code to allow me to obtain results from their website but not needing the user to go onto it.
Normally, the web site would need to provide some sort of API to allow external sites to do this. If they do not, then you might have to figure out some way to do it. If they have a developer link on their site, then it would indicate that they have a way to do this. You might need to pay for such a service.
Thanks for the reply. Yeah I have been looking in to do so but I am looking for help on the code to allow me to obtain results from their website but not needing the user to go onto it.