Can I open more than one source file for side-by-side viewing?

I am a Lua Glider 2 license holder.

Is there anyway with Lua Glider 2 to open more than one source file for side-by-side viewing?

Hi Troy,

From the menu: View->Split

There is also a tiny little icon that you can drag vertically or horizontally in the upper-right corner of the code view window.

Edited:

I realized you meant two different source files.  To do this, drag the tab of the second source file you want to view over to the side of the code window.

Best regards,

Tony

I use sublime and you can simply drag a tab out of scope and that will open a new window (much like a browser) makes it real easy to compare source code versions

I just had to stick with it - you can actually split window a file, which worked.

Hi Troy,

From the menu: View->Split

There is also a tiny little icon that you can drag vertically or horizontally in the upper-right corner of the code view window.

Edited:

I realized you meant two different source files.  To do this, drag the tab of the second source file you want to view over to the side of the code window.

Best regards,

Tony

I use sublime and you can simply drag a tab out of scope and that will open a new window (much like a browser) makes it real easy to compare source code versions

I just had to stick with it - you can actually split window a file, which worked.