Can NOT build Appcelerator Plugin (Titanium) for CoronaCards

Hello,

I want to try out the Titanium Module for CoronaCards, but I am not able to build the Module from the source files: https://github.com/CoronaCards/plugin-appcelerator-ios

I tried with the latest Titanium SDK 5.4.0.GA, iOS SDK 9.3. All up to date.

Get the following error when running build.py

not found #import "CoronaCards/CoronaCards.h" \*\* BUILD FAILED \*\* The following build commands failed: CompileC build/plugin-appcelerator.build/Release-iphoneos/plugin-appcelerator.build/Objects-normal/armv7/ComCoronalabsCoronacardsView.o Classes/ComCoronalabsCoronacardsView.mm normal armv7 objective-c++ com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1\_0.compiler CompileC build/plugin-appcelerator.build/Release-iphoneos/plugin-appcelerator.build/Objects-normal/arm64/ComCoronalabsCoronacardsView.o Classes/ComCoronalabsCoronacardsView.mm normal arm64 objective-c++ com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1\_0.compiler (2 failures) xcodebuild failed

Try also with Titanium SDK 5.0.0.GA and 5.2.0.GA with no success.

Can anybody help me out?

Cheers,

Based on the error:

ComCoronalabsCoronacardsView.mm:6:9: fatal error: 'CoronaCards/CoronaCards.h' file not found #import "CoronaCards/CoronaCards.h"         ^ 1 error generated.

I would guess that you haven’t added the CoronaCards framework to your Xcode project but this isn’t something I’ve ever played with. Since the sample is so old and the versions of everything have changed, you may find you need to be an expert in Titanium, CoronaCards and Xcode to get it working again.

Based on the error:

ComCoronalabsCoronacardsView.mm:6:9: fatal error: 'CoronaCards/CoronaCards.h' file not found #import "CoronaCards/CoronaCards.h"         ^ 1 error generated.

I would guess that you haven’t added the CoronaCards framework to your Xcode project but this isn’t something I’ve ever played with. Since the sample is so old and the versions of everything have changed, you may find you need to be an expert in Titanium, CoronaCards and Xcode to get it working again.