Its my understanding that the free version can only build for Windows and Android.
I have not found it written aynwhere so would just like confirmation.
I am asking as I wanted to develop for an old ipad (IOS 5.1.1) and worked my way through the tutorials and then checked the file build and found only Windows and Android.
I am a retired software developer with over 40 years experience and just keeping my hands in.
Hi @major.thorburn,
The free version of Corona (Corona SDK) lets you build cross-platform, but it depends on which OS you’re using. Development for iOS requires macOS by Apple’s system/rules, so if you’re using Corona on Windows, you’ll only be able to build Android or Windows desktop apps.
This page should clarify things for you:
https://docs.coronalabs.com/guide/start/systemReqs/index.html
Best regards,
Brent Sorrentino
Hi @major.thorburn,
The free version of Corona (Corona SDK) lets you build cross-platform, but it depends on which OS you’re using. Development for iOS requires macOS by Apple’s system/rules, so if you’re using Corona on Windows, you’ll only be able to build Android or Windows desktop apps.
This page should clarify things for you:
https://docs.coronalabs.com/guide/start/systemReqs/index.html
Best regards,
Brent Sorrentino