Cannot connect to Dropbox, Android

I’m trying out Corona Viewer for the first time. I can’t get it to connect to Dropbox. I launch the app, it opens dropbox but dropbox gives me the error:

Error: The app was not correctly configured and cannot access your Dropbox.

Here is my config.lua

local aspectRatio = display.pixelHeight / display.pixelWidth local width = aspectRatio \> 1.5 and 800 or math.ceil( 1200 / aspectRatio ) local height = aspectRatio \< 1.5 and 1200 or math.ceil( 800 \* aspectRatio ) if(aspectRatio \< 1.4) then --iPad or similar aspect ratio width, height = 800, 1300 end application = { content = { width = width, height = height, scale = "letterBox", fps = 60, imageSuffix = { ["@2x"] = 2, -- for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad1, and iPad2 ["@4x"] = 4, -- for iPad 3 }, }, }

I haven’t touched build.settings. Anybody experience this issue?

Vince, I put up a blogpost a while ago about how to run CoronaViewer for Android, and I’ve been using these steps successfully ever since. Take a look and let me know if you’re still running into issues.

Thanks Alex. Unfortunately, I still get the same error. The problem is trying to authorize Dropbox in the first place, that’s the part that I can’t get to. I tried reverting config.lua back to the original and that didn’t help. Then I thought maybe the problem was that I was saving CoronaViewer.apk into my dropbox folder (because I install all my test apks from dropbox) and that it might be causing a naming collision, but after renaming it I still get the error.

I’m wondering if this is because of my recent automatic upgrade to Enterprise (yeaaa!). The readme says I need to include some jar file (which I can’t find at the link they provide) and a manifext.xml. Seems like too much time and effort that I can’t really afford to waste at the moment. :confused:

Are you building with Enterprise or with Corona SDK?

Hopefully this will be the last test. Notifications seem to be working. 

Vince, I put up a blogpost a while ago about how to run CoronaViewer for Android, and I’ve been using these steps successfully ever since. Take a look and let me know if you’re still running into issues.

Thanks Alex. Unfortunately, I still get the same error. The problem is trying to authorize Dropbox in the first place, that’s the part that I can’t get to. I tried reverting config.lua back to the original and that didn’t help. Then I thought maybe the problem was that I was saving CoronaViewer.apk into my dropbox folder (because I install all my test apks from dropbox) and that it might be causing a naming collision, but after renaming it I still get the error.

I’m wondering if this is because of my recent automatic upgrade to Enterprise (yeaaa!). The readme says I need to include some jar file (which I can’t find at the link they provide) and a manifext.xml. Seems like too much time and effort that I can’t really afford to waste at the moment. :confused:

Are you building with Enterprise or with Corona SDK?

Hopefully this will be the last test. Notifications seem to be working.