Firstly some background in case this is due to recent OSX/iOS/XCode/iTunesConnect changes
I’m running the latest daily build (2445)
Have upgraded to Mavericks 10.9.5
XCode 6.0.1
I usually test iAP on device but am having a few issues getting my ad hoc builds installed. This may or may not be related, but in any case, i can’t work out why this doesn’t work in the simulator.
OK - so my app builds fine using either SDK 7.1 or 8
I click on a purchase button in my app and get the sign in popup. I enter a newly created/verified iTunesConnect test user, then get the confirm popup:
Confirm your In-App Purchase
Do you want to buy… etc
[Environment: Sandbox]
I click buy. My callback function is triggered, but with transaction state “failed”:
Transaction failed, type: unknown Cannot connect to iTunes Store
As I said above I usually test on device but am having some issues with installing my app - (don’t want to hijack my own topic… but in case it’s related, I’m getting an error message “app installation failed no code signature found” when dragging and dropping into xcode).
Thanks everyone, any assistance greatly appreciated!
I think you’re going to need to test this on a device. Now figuring out your code signing issues, is the thing we need to work on.
Have you replaced your certificates/keys lately? Have you gone through the process of clearing everything out and regenerating it? Do you have odd things in your project like building your app to your projects, Folders named res or resources? Icon’s on the folder?
I think you’re going to need to test this on a device. Now figuring out your code signing issues, is the thing we need to work on.
Have you replaced your certificates/keys lately? Have you gone through the process of clearing everything out and regenerating it? Do you have odd things in your project like building your app to your projects, Folders named res or resources? Icon’s on the folder?