Cannot Get Fullscreen Ads When Suspending/resuming Apps Using Pre-Load (Works Fine With Old Show Ad...no Preload)

Hi guys.

I am testing the pre-load feature (fullscreen) and it works great at app start (and also later at the end of a game) BUT for some reason it does not seems to show an ad nor trigger the listener that I setup. The listener is suppose to set native.setActivityIndicator to false. It does not work when I suspend the app then resume it. Still it works great when the app is first started or when the game is over and I show the ad again. The time out also does not seems to work either since it does not trigger the listener. The time out seems to work when first starting he app or at game over. So the problem only happens when I suspend and resume the app. I also need to point out that the full ad worked fine using the regular (no pre-load) show command.

Any suggestions?

THANKS!

Mo

ps1: This on the simulator. I will try it on the device tomorrow. Still the old way (no preload) works fine on the simulator (Corona#971)

ps2: I also try calling RevMob.setTestingMode(RevMob.TEST_WITH_ADS) but no luck. I can see that the graphic is different in that case