Cannot run corona cards [ios] project - any sample

Hi,

I’m trying to run any sample proejct of CC and I always get this error:

Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:   "\_luaopen\_lfs", referenced from:       Rtt::LuaContext::InitializeLuaCore(lua\_State\*) in CoronaCards(Rtt\_LuaContext.o)       Rtt::LuaContext::InitializeLuaCore(lua\_State\*)::luaStaticModules in CoronaCards(Rtt\_LuaContext.o) ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64 clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

I was able to get rid of it by downgrading to previous CoronaCards framework [CoronaCards.framework.2015.2676].

Fine, but now I’m getting an error during [view run] - EXC_BAD_ACCESS coming from some Archive module/class/whatever.

Samples are great, but you should mention somewhere that in order to run it you have to copy your project to /Users/yourUser/dir1/dir2/<sample dir> directory or else you have to manually change all of the paths, and there are plenty.

I’ve double checked paths, and license file etc etc, everything seems to be in order.

If anyone could send me a tip about what to do with this error that would be awesome, there’s not much hair left on my head now.

What sample are you trying to run?

Any ios sample, I got them all from github.

I had to downgrade to the last public release to make it compile and run.

Can you give me a URL that failed?

Rob

Did this get resolved, I setup a new project and get the same errors

@Rob: Corona’s github, none of them worked.

@Cublah: I am not sure, what I had to do is go back and check previous CC releases. I’ve tried 3 and didn’t want to waste time and go back to last public release, this one worked ok.

I was only creating a proof of concept, so I didn’t want to waste my time on this.

You will need to be more specific.  I just downloaded the sample-ios-SimpleView and it compiled in Xcode 6.4 with no errors and ran.

Are you using CoronaCards for Android, iOS, Windows Phone 8?  Are you downloading them from http://github.com/coronacards and not /coronalabs?

Rob

This topic is about iOS so iOS.

I installed the templates into Xcode and created a new project via Xcode as in the documentation, when compiling I get the same error as the error in the first post.

I filed a bug on this since I was able to reproduce this.  Case # 42199

Rob

What sample are you trying to run?

Any ios sample, I got them all from github.

I had to downgrade to the last public release to make it compile and run.

Can you give me a URL that failed?

Rob

Did this get resolved, I setup a new project and get the same errors

@Rob: Corona’s github, none of them worked.

@Cublah: I am not sure, what I had to do is go back and check previous CC releases. I’ve tried 3 and didn’t want to waste time and go back to last public release, this one worked ok.

I was only creating a proof of concept, so I didn’t want to waste my time on this.

You will need to be more specific.  I just downloaded the sample-ios-SimpleView and it compiled in Xcode 6.4 with no errors and ran.

Are you using CoronaCards for Android, iOS, Windows Phone 8?  Are you downloading them from http://github.com/coronacards and not /coronalabs?

Rob

This topic is about iOS so iOS.

I installed the templates into Xcode and created a new project via Xcode as in the documentation, when compiling I get the same error as the error in the first post.

I filed a bug on this since I was able to reproduce this.  Case # 42199

Rob