Can't access IOS Corona Cards

It says I don’t have access, I seem to be able to access everything else except that.

Oh and is there supposed to be more than 1 license file? my account only says WP8 on Corona cards

cublah - I know you have a couple of accounts. Are you referring to this one (cublah)? Or another one?

This one, it’s my main account

Looks like you do have CC iOS and Android, but I think we see why they are not appearing in your account page. We are looking into it…

Hi Any news on this, one of my programmers was going to look at using corona cards this weekend.

bump… Still nothing?

come on guys, at least a response to this would be good, 5 days and still no access

Sorry cublah - I thought this had been taken care of. Are you still seeing the same issue?

Same problem, hasn’t changed

Ok, you should be set now. Sorry about the trouble.

ok good now, thank you.

Oh and is there supposed to be more than 1 license file? my account only says WP8 on Corona cards

cublah - I know you have a couple of accounts. Are you referring to this one (cublah)? Or another one?

This one, it’s my main account

Looks like you do have CC iOS and Android, but I think we see why they are not appearing in your account page. We are looking into it…

Hi Any news on this, one of my programmers was going to look at using corona cards this weekend.

bump… Still nothing?

come on guys, at least a response to this would be good, 5 days and still no access

Sorry cublah - I thought this had been taken care of. Are you still seeing the same issue?