Can't build using project template

I created a fresh new project using the template but i’m not  able to build the project 

Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64:

“_GCControllerDidConnectNotification”, referenced from:

-[MFIControllerListener start] in CoronaCards(Rtt_IPhoneInputDeviceManager.o)

“_GCControllerDidDisconnectNotification”, referenced from:

-[MFIControllerListener start] in CoronaCards(Rtt_IPhoneInputDeviceManager.o)

“_OBJC_CLASS_$_GCController”, referenced from:

objc-class-ref in CoronaCards(Rtt_IPhoneInputDeviceManager.o)

“_OBJC_CLASS_$_Rtt_AppleTextDelegateWrapperObjectHelper”, referenced from:

objc-class-ref in CoronaCards(CoronaViewPrivate.o)

“Rtt::IPhoneTextBoxObject::IPhoneTextBoxObject(Rtt::Rect const&)”, referenced from:

Rtt::IPhonePlatformBase::CreateNativeTextBox(Rtt::Rect const&) const in CoronaCards(Rtt_IPhonePlatformBase.o)

“Rtt::IPhoneTextFieldObject::IPhoneTextFieldObject(Rtt::Rect const&)”, referenced from:

Rtt::IPhonePlatformBase::CreateNativeTextField(Rtt::Rect const&) const in CoronaCards(Rtt_IPhonePlatformBase.o)

ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64

clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Hello! Thanks for reporting that. What Xcode version are you using?

Hi, 

I’m using Xcode Version 7.1 (7B91b).  Quick update:  I replaced the latest CoronaCards.framework with an older one and I able to the build the same project without any errors

thanks

Hey, [member=‘rocco73’]!

Thanks for letting us know. It’s been a while since we updated project templates. I just updated it, added GameController framework (with status Optional). If you do same, some of the symbols should be resolved. There are some other (internal Corona) symbols, which would require next daily build.

Thanks again!

Great! Thx

i had a similar interrupt in the normally successful build. usually when i get the “template not found”, i install a newer build. and prob is resolved.

environment: apple laptop [getting more frustrating errors on windows for the android build]

build: 2775

buiild symptom: iOS pulldown menu was empty

still got failed build.

users earlier in this thread suggested a need for xcode 7.1.1. I opened up xCode which i rarely use as i use the outlaw IDE - and don’t seem to YET have a need for xcode. i did have xcode 7.1.1.

I closed my IDE down. Re-opened.

I didn’t do anything but this time all the probs dissappeared - and iOS pulldown on build screen had 9.1.

all is now right with the world (again). but have not yet retried windows build. maybe i should be doing all this on the apple.

thanks for everyone’s contribution.

Just trying out Corona Cards iOS with the template and although it builds it does not run. Since I have not bought it yet, I can’t download a newer or older version. Anybody else has seen this? I get a black screen and the following error:

2016-01-21 13:45:10.696 test32[43436:8538534] Error loading /System/Library/Extensions/IOHIDFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOHIDLib.plugin/Contents/MacOS/IOHIDLib:  dlopen(/System/Library/Extensions/IOHIDFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOHIDLib.plugin/Contents/MacOS/IOHIDLib, 262)

Hello, [member=‘agramonte’]. First of all, this problem is not really related to this thread. You should create a new one. I don’t think this error is what causing the problem. Is there any other output?

It would be very useful if you would provide versions of Xcode and CoronaCards you’re using so I can try to reproduce the bug.

I started a new thread. Thank you

Hello! Thanks for reporting that. What Xcode version are you using?

Hi, 

I’m using Xcode Version 7.1 (7B91b).  Quick update:  I replaced the latest CoronaCards.framework with an older one and I able to the build the same project without any errors

thanks

Hey, [member=‘rocco73’]!

Thanks for letting us know. It’s been a while since we updated project templates. I just updated it, added GameController framework (with status Optional). If you do same, some of the symbols should be resolved. There are some other (internal Corona) symbols, which would require next daily build.

Thanks again!

Great! Thx

i had a similar interrupt in the normally successful build. usually when i get the “template not found”, i install a newer build. and prob is resolved.

environment: apple laptop [getting more frustrating errors on windows for the android build]

build: 2775

buiild symptom: iOS pulldown menu was empty

still got failed build.

users earlier in this thread suggested a need for xcode 7.1.1. I opened up xCode which i rarely use as i use the outlaw IDE - and don’t seem to YET have a need for xcode. i did have xcode 7.1.1.

I closed my IDE down. Re-opened.

I didn’t do anything but this time all the probs dissappeared - and iOS pulldown on build screen had 9.1.

all is now right with the world (again). but have not yet retried windows build. maybe i should be doing all this on the apple.

thanks for everyone’s contribution.

Just trying out Corona Cards iOS with the template and although it builds it does not run. Since I have not bought it yet, I can’t download a newer or older version. Anybody else has seen this? I get a black screen and the following error:

2016-01-21 13:45:10.696 test32[43436:8538534] Error loading /System/Library/Extensions/IOHIDFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOHIDLib.plugin/Contents/MacOS/IOHIDLib:  dlopen(/System/Library/Extensions/IOHIDFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOHIDLib.plugin/Contents/MacOS/IOHIDLib, 262)

Hello, [member=‘agramonte’]. First of all, this problem is not really related to this thread. You should create a new one. I don’t think this error is what causing the problem. Is there any other output?

It would be very useful if you would provide versions of Xcode and CoronaCards you’re using so I can try to reproduce the bug.

I started a new thread. Thank you