Can't see error messages in output window

I can’t see all error messages with the new build versions of Corona. I’m using Glider and in the past I got all the error messages in the Glider output window. With the new versions I only get major errors but the small errors are not shown anymore. This makes debugging really hard and I wonder how I can get a feedback on all the warnings and errors with the last build(s)?

For example: When I have misspelled a name of a table this part where the table is used is stopping but the rest of the game is still running and I don’t get a message about the misspelling of this name. In old versions I always got a feedback that this kind of misspelling is unknown.

Any ideas what I can do?

All help welcome! :slight_smile:

Any ideas?

Let me move this to the glider forum.

Rob

Hello d.mach,

Which build version of Corona are you using?

Thanks,

M.Y. Developers

I’m using build 2534

Starting with this “Terminal” changes in late 2014 I noticed some errors won’t show up as a message inside the Glider message window and now I’m looking for a way to “fix” this. But as I’ve noticed I was running version 2.0 of Glider and now there is a version 2.2 available… so I will try this first.

Thx!

Hello d.mach,

Thanks for trying it. The terminal issue was fixed in the recent versions so please let us know if it works for you.

Regards,
M.Y. Developers

Any ideas?

Let me move this to the glider forum.

Rob

Hello d.mach,

Which build version of Corona are you using?

Thanks,

M.Y. Developers

I’m using build 2534

Starting with this “Terminal” changes in late 2014 I noticed some errors won’t show up as a message inside the Glider message window and now I’m looking for a way to “fix” this. But as I’ve noticed I was running version 2.0 of Glider and now there is a version 2.2 available… so I will try this first.

Thx!

Hello d.mach,

Thanks for trying it. The terminal issue was fixed in the recent versions so please let us know if it works for you.

Regards,
M.Y. Developers