Can't send notifications

Hello.

I’ve made a native build and implemented a firebase notifications.
But app can’t receive a notifications. I can’t even send test notification via google firebase console.
Console log:

When i’m sending a push - then console prints me this messages

E/EnhancedIntentService: binding to the service failed

W/EnhancedIntentService: Service took too long to process intent: com.google.android.c2dm.intent.RECEIVE App may get closed.
V/FA: Inactivity, disconnecting from the service
W/EnhancedIntentService: Service took too long to process intent: com.google.android.c2dm.intent.RECEIVE App may get closed.

What i can do to resolve this problem? Thank’s in advance

I have 2 advices for you:

1. Use one signal for notifications, its easy and free (it will ask you for Firebase settings anyway)
  2. Implement sending notifications via a web service, not from solar2d directly so that when things get missed up and you want to do modifications, you do them on the webservice level not inside solar2d and republish again

Thanks.
But i need to work firebase :frowning:
Push messages sending from my game server, so only way is to fix the firebase. I need to know how to configure it, because guide is not works for me

PS even notifications.getDeviceToken( ) works and gives me token. But push notifications still doesn’t works

Is

<service
                        android:name="plugin.notifications.v2.CoronaFirebaseMessagingService">
                        <intent-filter>
                            <action android:name="com.google.firebase.MESSAGING_EVENT"/>
                        </intent-filter>
                    </service>

In your Android Manifest

Thank you, it works!