CGlider 2.0 version does not update to v2.2

I’ve just bought the Glider, and it shows version 2.0.

In the wahatsnew panel it shows v2.2 as the latest.

Check for updates returns ‘Your application is up to date!’.

Is that correct ?

Thanks for any help.

Stefat

Hello Stefat,

Sorry about the confusion. Yes the latest version you should have is v 2.2. Please let us know if you have any questions or if you come across any issues.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

My issue is  I have version 2.0 and it does NOT upgrade to 2.2.

How can I upgrade ?

Please advise. Thank you.

Stefat

Hello st.tosi,

If your “what’s new” panel says v2.2 then you have the latest version. We will have an update out that will fix the incorrect version number issue. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks,

M.Y. Developers

Hello Stefat,

Sorry about the confusion. Yes the latest version you should have is v 2.2. Please let us know if you have any questions or if you come across any issues.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

My issue is  I have version 2.0 and it does NOT upgrade to 2.2.

How can I upgrade ?

Please advise. Thank you.

Stefat

Hello st.tosi,

If your “what’s new” panel says v2.2 then you have the latest version. We will have an update out that will fix the incorrect version number issue. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks,

M.Y. Developers

My “what’s new” panel says:

Glider v 2.0.3

• Fix project tab resize bug.
  • Add more information in the documentation window popup in the autocomplete screen.

Yet when I try to update it says there are no updates! Do you still support this product?

My “what’s new” panel says:

Glider v 2.0.3

• Fix project tab resize bug.
  • Add more information in the documentation window popup in the autocomplete screen.

Yet when I try to update it says there are no updates! Do you still support this product?