The below example should show the behavior, if your insrows() function inserts a few more rows than fit on the screen, when you scroll to the bottom there should be about 2-3 rows that are outside the bottom tableView edge.
I want to have a tableView that expands when swiped.
Is there another property that has to change when the height is changed, or will I have to remove all rows, expand it, then insert them again? (This would rule out animating the height as well as lazy-loading, or at least it may appear ugly.)
Not changing row heights, in fact none of the content is changing, just the container height. (tableView.height). I hoped that by changing height and adjusting some property that is set when it’s created, it would work. But newTableView + insrows() + deleteAllRows + setHeight + insrows didn’t work, so I’ve given up and made another solution.
Not changing row heights, in fact none of the content is changing, just the container height. (tableView.height). I hoped that by changing height and adjusting some property that is set when it’s created, it would work. But newTableView + insrows() + deleteAllRows + setHeight + insrows didn’t work, so I’ve given up and made another solution.