ChartBoost Plugin Will Be Available Soon?

Finally plugins is out, but I am waiting for ChartBoost Plugin, any progress for it??

I am sure many people are also waiting for it. 

Thanks!!

Same here. This and Vungle (video ads) would be my most requested plugins. Would love to see both of them!

+1 for Chartboost!

Rob Miracle mentioned in another post that a plugin was in beta a few weeks ago. 

Are we any closer yet?

Hi everyone - I’d encourage you to give Tap for Tap, one of our new plugin partners, a try. Their functionality is essentially the same as Chartboost.

Same here. This and Vungle (video ads) would be my most requested plugins. Would love to see both of them!

Tap for tap can’t provide good revenue. 

Revmob, Chartboost, and Playhaven are the best for iOS platform.

It’s hard to keep on top of all of them so thanks for the tip. We’ll check it out. I can’t find any indication of rates they pay on their site though and with these providers it can differ by an order of magnitude.

@dev606 Do you have any evidence for/experience of that?

I am using all of them, also many devs know about this. Otherwise, why people keep asking for Chartboost?

dev606 - I have heard very good feedback from several developers about Tap for Tap.

To be clear, there is no single silver bullet - different developers get different results. If you have specific info/metrics on Tap for Tap, especially as it compares to other options, I’d love to hear it - my email is davidATcoronalabs.

Many devs tried tapfortap, usually they said the result is not good on another forum. 

deleted

+1 for Chartboost!

Rob Miracle mentioned in another post that a plugin was in beta a few weeks ago. 

Are we any closer yet?

Chartboost is the best possible chance we have at marketing and ad revenue. The others just don’t even come close. When is this plug-in going to be available? This is a must have feature.

Hi everyone - I’d encourage you to give Tap for Tap, one of our new plugin partners, a try. Their functionality is essentially the same as Chartboost.

Tap for tap can’t provide good revenue. 

Revmob, Chartboost, and Playhaven are the best for iOS platform.

It’s hard to keep on top of all of them so thanks for the tip. We’ll check it out. I can’t find any indication of rates they pay on their site though and with these providers it can differ by an order of magnitude.

@dev606 Do you have any evidence for/experience of that?

I am using all of them, also many devs know about this. Otherwise, why people keep asking for Chartboost?

dev606 - I have heard very good feedback from several developers about Tap for Tap.

To be clear, there is no single silver bullet - different developers get different results. If you have specific info/metrics on Tap for Tap, especially as it compares to other options, I’d love to hear it - my email is davidATcoronalabs.