Checking for External Changes

How do I stop it doing that?

Go to the Corona Simulator’s “Preferences” window.

Under the “Re-launch simulator when project is modified” option, select “Never”.

already is

i close the sim, then close glider and i get this popup… by the way it will never finish it’s “checking”… I just force close it, probably does not matter…

http://picpaste.com/exit-1yTnlCjF.jpg

Any update on this?  After 10-20 min of work, Lua Glider hangs: navigation pane is not responsive, variables don’t show/don’t show correctly, and killing Lua Glider reveals the error “Exiting the IDE will terminate the following processes: Checking for external changes.”  I get it’s probably a NetBeans pass-through bug, but is there any way to prevent the external check in the first place in Lua Glider?

The Corona Simulator preferences change doesn’t seem to help…

this MAY be a fix: go to Options -> Miscellaneous-> Files and uncheck the box “Enable auto-scanning of sources.”  (This was suggested in a Java forum by looking up the same notice…)

Go to the Corona Simulator’s “Preferences” window.

Under the “Re-launch simulator when project is modified” option, select “Never”.

already is

i close the sim, then close glider and i get this popup… by the way it will never finish it’s “checking”… I just force close it, probably does not matter…

http://picpaste.com/exit-1yTnlCjF.jpg

Any update on this?  After 10-20 min of work, Lua Glider hangs: navigation pane is not responsive, variables don’t show/don’t show correctly, and killing Lua Glider reveals the error “Exiting the IDE will terminate the following processes: Checking for external changes.”  I get it’s probably a NetBeans pass-through bug, but is there any way to prevent the external check in the first place in Lua Glider?

The Corona Simulator preferences change doesn’t seem to help…

this MAY be a fix: go to Options -> Miscellaneous-> Files and uncheck the box “Enable auto-scanning of sources.”  (This was suggested in a Java forum by looking up the same notice…)