Cleaning slate on level transition

Hello everyone, i’m sure this will be an easy one but i’m fairly new so it eludes me so far. I am using director class and when i try to transition from level 1 to level 2 via a button. The button will remain on screen when my level 2 loads. How would I go about clearing it away each time a new level is loaded? thanks [import]uid: 125056 topic_id: 25515 reply_id: 325515[/import]

First, make sure the button is local. Also ensure than you have the “localGroup:insert(buttonName)” code after you declare the button. If you’re using the widget library to make your buttons, use “localGroup:insert(buttonName.view)” instead. [import]uid: 100403 topic_id: 25515 reply_id: 105092[/import]

innately knowing their needs and wants on every level and I call this transition my call to ‘Walden Pond The result of my experience is Clean Slate. Quality Cleaning Solution Shopping Center Cleaning
[import]uid: 183793 topic_id: 25515 reply_id: 126346[/import]

innately knowing their needs and wants on every level and I call this transition my call to ‘Walden Pond The result of my experience is Clean Slate. Quality Cleaning Solution Shopping Center Cleaning
[import]uid: 183793 topic_id: 25515 reply_id: 126346[/import]