CleverAdsSolutions (CAS.ai) ad mediation plugin

Hello everyone!

Would like to share a solution that I have been using for a long time (more than 2 years) for advertising mediation.

This is the CleverAdsSolutions system - CAS.ai

They have a plugin for Solar2D that combines many advertising networks that are used in mediation in automatic mode. In terms of use, it is no more difficult than any other advertising plugin, such as AdMob, Appodeal and so on.

The advantages I like also include:

• an intuitive user panel that is not overloaded with unnecessary details;
  • payments in one tranche for all advertising networks (net 25);
  • the ability to use an AdMob account from CAS, not your own (sometimes this is a need);
  • no need to register with any other advertising networks additionally, check them for income and payments, and microtune waterfalls;
  • the ability to pay in cryptocurrency;
  • fast and responsive technical support available through various communication methods.
  • cross promo campaigns for your apps (I haven’t tried that yet)

There is one big drawback: at the moment, Solar2D plugin only exists for Android.

Why am I making this post?

The plugin has few users (I am probably the only one), so the authors and owners of CAS cannot pay constant attention to it, work on improvements, fixes, etc. - for example, the way they do it with the Unity plugin, where there are a large number of users.

If there is a larger volume of Solar2D users, there will be more interest and attention to the plugin. Including creating plugin version for iOS.

A good option is if someone who is well versed in creating native plugins for Solar (I am not) could take on some of the work of supporting the plugin, and probably get some benefit from it.

At the moment, the fee for using the CAS system is 10% of the advertising revenue of the user’s applications.

It makes sense to think about ad mediation if your daily ad impressions have reached 10,000. Of course, it is better if these are Interstitials and Rewarded Ads - so mediation will be more effective and noticeable in income. With banners, the effect will not be so good.

To check the effectiveness of the CAS system, it is recommended to first do an AB test with your current solution (Appodeal, IronSource, Applovin MAX, AdMob etc.) - update and rollout at 50%, and then observe for about 2 weeks to make a decision.

Further I will attach some screenshots and links with a description.

1. Title CAS page at GitHub:
    (you can notice the “community plugin” for Defold by Lerg (ex known Solar user))

1. Main site link, with submit form:
  1. My whole graph for 2+ years (from Jan 22)
    (drop in the end is ok - I’ve temporarily remove plugin for test purposes, now it is back)

1. Diversity of ad networks used in my app
    (see popular IronSource and Applovin also included)

So, that’s it )

Please feel free to contact me, if interested.

You can ask right here (better way) or PM me via forum messages.

Thanks for viewing.

Yan.

I might try it but the lack of even a basic/older plugin for iOS is a problem. I cannot get into testing a monetisation solution when I know it’s possible that we may never have it on iOS.

Would surely be willing to try if someone ever decides to make a plugin for iOS