Clicking the Hammer -> Corona locks

Greets,

I’m trying the trial of Glide 2 and I’m liking it.

I can build/debug in the simulator without issue.

When I click the Hammer to build for device, Corona itself just locks.

I’m using the Corona Version 2014.2185 (2014.2.22)

And the latest version of Glide (with all updates)

The IDE log show this at the end…

2014-03-05 01:28:52.621 Corona Simulator[6049:507] binding to port     47866

2014-03-05 01:28:52.621 Corona Simulator[6049:507] listening on port     47866

Any thoughts?   I’m boggled since it works fine in the debug mode;  this only occurs with the hammer.

(Running Mac OS Mavericks.)

Help? :slight_smile:

Hello Kennw,

Thanks for the feedback. Please go to your build folder by clicking the hammer with the folder button. Please ensure that there is no CiderDebugger.lua file and your main.lua does not have the ‘require CiderDebugger’ line inside of it. You can also try the clean and build button and see if that works.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Ooops - never made it back here to follow up … but I’ve just commented out the --require “CiderDebugger”;-- and I’m good to go for my test building.  

@kennw,

Great! Thanks for the update. Please let us know if you come across any issues.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Hello Kennw,

Thanks for the feedback. Please go to your build folder by clicking the hammer with the folder button. Please ensure that there is no CiderDebugger.lua file and your main.lua does not have the ‘require CiderDebugger’ line inside of it. You can also try the clean and build button and see if that works.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Ooops - never made it back here to follow up … but I’ve just commented out the --require “CiderDebugger”;-- and I’m good to go for my test building.  

@kennw,

Great! Thanks for the update. Please let us know if you come across any issues.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

I’m having this same problem – I’m sure I’m just not understanding something. Why is the ciderdebugger.lua file in my build folder? I can delete it, but as soon as I hit the hammer again, it gets put back in there. 

What’s the best way of keeping the cider debugger active during coding & testing, but to disable it when building?

I’m having this same problem – I’m sure I’m just not understanding something. Why is the ciderdebugger.lua file in my build folder? I can delete it, but as soon as I hit the hammer again, it gets put back in there. 

What’s the best way of keeping the cider debugger active during coding & testing, but to disable it when building?