The game has an amazing and truly unique gameplay and is both fun and very challenging.
iOS release date: 05 April 2016
Android release date: May / June 2016
Climberia is being developed by Kvaba - a fresh game studio, based in Sofia, in partnership with animation studio Robo. If you are interested in Climberia we would love to answer any questions, provide any additional info, etc.
We are debuting at the EGX Rezzed in London this April. Our stand will be located at the North Dock indie room. So we’d love to see you there
I’ve updated my prior post, but I dug around (as I should have first) and found that they’ve publicly stated this game was made with Corona.
I am very impressed with the end result. Now, I’m hoping when they get done with all the work that come with and after launch, they’ll also have time to share details about the journey as blog posts, forums posts, and or articles.
Really stellar work and an impressive video too boot. Again, Kudos and may the game have much success. You’ve given myself and (likely) others something to strive for.
it’s an awesome feeling to see people enthusiastic about your work!
Climberia was made with Corona over the past may be 18 months…?! Hard to count them at this point really…
We will gladly share more details about the whole process, our inspiration, experience, etc. But we’re currently under tight schedule to get everything ready for the EGX Rezzed event so it might take some time.
As for the artwork - that’s low poly style imagery created as 3D and then rendered as 2D still images. Awesome, right
Great work on this guys! It’s super challenging and addictive at the same time. We just published a featured app post on the blog and shared on social media. We’ll be sure to include it in the newsletter as well.
I’ve updated my prior post, but I dug around (as I should have first) and found that they’ve publicly stated this game was made with Corona.
I am very impressed with the end result. Now, I’m hoping when they get done with all the work that come with and after launch, they’ll also have time to share details about the journey as blog posts, forums posts, and or articles.
Really stellar work and an impressive video too boot. Again, Kudos and may the game have much success. You’ve given myself and (likely) others something to strive for.
it’s an awesome feeling to see people enthusiastic about your work!
Climberia was made with Corona over the past may be 18 months…?! Hard to count them at this point really…
We will gladly share more details about the whole process, our inspiration, experience, etc. But we’re currently under tight schedule to get everything ready for the EGX Rezzed event so it might take some time.
As for the artwork - that’s low poly style imagery created as 3D and then rendered as 2D still images. Awesome, right
Great work on this guys! It’s super challenging and addictive at the same time. We just published a featured app post on the blog and shared on social media. We’ll be sure to include it in the newsletter as well.