“Close” menu at top not available in fullscreen mode

For MacOS Desktop apps when I start in fullscreen mode the “Close” menu under the “File” dropdown at the top is not available. When I start the app in maximized mode or normal it is available. I assume this is just a bug that Corona needs to fix? My app just got rejected because of the issue.

Mike can you file a bug report? You will have to email it to support AT coronalabs.com.  Create a small sample (using your build.settings) and include a config.lua and main.lua and any assets needed to demo the problem. Zip it up and attach it to the email.  In the email provide a good description of the problem and  how to reproduce it. 

Thanks

Rob

You can skip the bug report as I was able to repro.  Working on a fix.

This should be fixed in Daily Build 3106 or higher which should be available tomorrow.  It was a weird one, something we are doing broke the default implementation of Close and the fix was just to implement it explicitly and it started working again.

Not sure how many people are submitting to the Mac App Store but an update of ours was rejected by Apple because of this issue so if anyone is thinking of submitting with the latest public build they’ll probably want to get this daily instead.

Mike can you file a bug report? You will have to email it to support AT coronalabs.com.  Create a small sample (using your build.settings) and include a config.lua and main.lua and any assets needed to demo the problem. Zip it up and attach it to the email.  In the email provide a good description of the problem and  how to reproduce it. 

Thanks

Rob

You can skip the bug report as I was able to repro.  Working on a fix.

This should be fixed in Daily Build 3106 or higher which should be available tomorrow.  It was a weird one, something we are doing broke the default implementation of Close and the fix was just to implement it explicitly and it started working again.

Not sure how many people are submitting to the Mac App Store but an update of ours was rejected by Apple because of this issue so if anyone is thinking of submitting with the latest public build they’ll probably want to get this daily instead.