Cocoapods with Solar2d

There are 2 older threads on this, but they were not helpful. Is there a way to use cocoapods with solar2d? They seem to both want to be in charge, and my efforts to link them have not worked. The biggest issue seems to be getting the Corona project to see the pods framework. This warning seems to be important:

CocoaPods did not set the base configuration of your project because your project already has a custom config set. In order for CocoaPods integration to work at all, please either set the base configurations of the target `SoundScape` to `Target Support Files/Pods-SoundScape/Pods-SoundScape.debug.xcconfig` or include the `Target Support Files/Pods-SoundScape/Pods-SoundScape.debug.xcconfig` in your build configuration (`CoronaApp.xcconfig`).

I have tried many variations to include a pointer the Pods…xconfig but without success, When I do pod install, it puts the Pods directory at the same level in Xcode as the project directory. Here is an image of what it looks like.

1 Like

I have solved several of the pointer problems, but then got to one that I cannot so far find a solution for. I put the details here:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/78431164/how-to-integrate-cocoapods-with-solar2d-for-ios/78432909#78432909