Code completion not working

Guys,

Wonder if you can help I just installed the editor package but the completion doesn’t work. I assume it should just popup the api methods when you hit the ‘.’ but nothing happens.

This is on Sublime 3 build 3065. I thought it might be another package causing an issue so removed that but still nothing. I have also set build system to corona sdk but still no luck.

Anything else I can do?

Cheers

Gary

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.  Here’s how to get me some info on what’s happening …

1. Restart Sublime Text
  2. Press Ctrl+` (backquote while holding down control) to open Sublime Text’s log pane
  3. Choose Corona Editor > About Corona Editor… from the menu (to put version info in the log)
  4. Open a tab with a Lua file
  5. Type display.
  6. You should see completions.  

If not, copy the contents of the log pane and PM them to me.

Thanks Perry, I’m not sure if it was because the build system was set to automatic, I set it to corona, restarted and all good!

Thanks for your prompt response.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.  Here’s how to get me some info on what’s happening …

1. Restart Sublime Text
  2. Press Ctrl+` (backquote while holding down control) to open Sublime Text’s log pane
  3. Choose Corona Editor > About Corona Editor… from the menu (to put version info in the log)
  4. Open a tab with a Lua file
  5. Type display.
  6. You should see completions.  

If not, copy the contents of the log pane and PM them to me.

Thanks Perry, I’m not sure if it was because the build system was set to automatic, I set it to corona, restarted and all good!

Thanks for your prompt response.