codesign failed with exit code 1 - iOS

Hello all,

I have gone through guides, and tried resolving this with other people having a similar issue but nothing has worked so far.  I admit I’m newer to Xcode, so this might be some small thing I’m just missing (or terrible thing I somehow managed to do).  Figured since I’m working with the beta CoronaCards I should post here.

We have the proper bundle ID set up in the info section of the project, we went to Xcode->Preferences, selected the Apple ID and selected the provisioning profile for our app. In build settings, we selected the proper code signing identities for debug and release.  It still gives us this error.

As far as I can tell, it has no problem seeing the code sign identity… otherwise I believe there would be a ‘fix this’ button in the general section of the project.  There doesnt seem to be multiple references for anything, which is one cited problem people with this error have had, and we tried using: 

$(SDKROOT)/ResourceRules.plist

added to the build settings->code signing->code signing resource rules path, which had apparently worked for others.

Is there something else we’re just not seeing that we still have to do before building/testing?

Are you clicking on the “Fix this” button?

There isn’t a ‘fix this’ button.  What I was trying to say was that, from what I read, there should be one if Xcode had a problem locating the code signing identities… but there isn’t one.  Unfortunately.  So I figure it’s finding them fine, at least.

See if this thread is of any help:

http://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/56021-xcode-testing-issues/#entry289900

I don’t have a permission to see that :frowning: To my opinion I should as I’ve paid for Corona Cards iOS license.
…and it seems to me that the server doesn’t recognize that.

Sorry, that thread is in the OS-X beta thread, though as far as I know that forum should be open to all subscribers.  I’ll have to investigate that.

Are you clicking on the “Fix this” button?

There isn’t a ‘fix this’ button.  What I was trying to say was that, from what I read, there should be one if Xcode had a problem locating the code signing identities… but there isn’t one.  Unfortunately.  So I figure it’s finding them fine, at least.

See if this thread is of any help:

http://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/56021-xcode-testing-issues/#entry289900

I don’t have a permission to see that :frowning: To my opinion I should as I’ve paid for Corona Cards iOS license.
…and it seems to me that the server doesn’t recognize that.

Sorry, that thread is in the OS-X beta thread, though as far as I know that forum should be open to all subscribers.  I’ll have to investigate that.