Colour Wheel

Is there a consistant way to get the colour wheel to pop up when entering the code of font colour? I find it sometimes appears, and other times it doesn’t. And when it does appear, I have no idea how I made so.

Also, what is the keyboard shortcut to auto indent a .lua file?

Sheesh, I can’t believe I didn’t see this before now! Sorry for the delay!

The color wheel comes up when you select (with the mouse) three numbers separated by commas, and the word “color” is found in that same line. I know, kind of goofy, but it mostly works. :slight_smile:

There’s no way (at this time) to pop up the color wheel manually, although it would be cool if it would pop-up right after typing:

obj:setFillColor(

…boom! Color wheel pops up. Or maybe at that point you can hit a keypress that brings it up. I’ll play with something like that.

To indent a line (or lines), highlight what you want to indent and hit Command+]

To unindent (undent?), select the line(s) and hit Command+[

Again, sorry for the delay in replying.

Jay

Sheesh, I can’t believe I didn’t see this before now! Sorry for the delay!

The color wheel comes up when you select (with the mouse) three numbers separated by commas, and the word “color” is found in that same line. I know, kind of goofy, but it mostly works. :slight_smile:

There’s no way (at this time) to pop up the color wheel manually, although it would be cool if it would pop-up right after typing:

obj:setFillColor(

…boom! Color wheel pops up. Or maybe at that point you can hit a keypress that brings it up. I’ll play with something like that.

To indent a line (or lines), highlight what you want to indent and hit Command+]

To unindent (undent?), select the line(s) and hit Command+[

Again, sorry for the delay in replying.

Jay