Comment on Corona Remote

Haven’t done any Corona work lately, but just bought Remote and now I’ve brought back to life a bunch of Corona projects I’d shelved.

This app changes everything. Congrats on a really useful, probably essential, tool for Corona. I gave it a well-deserved 5 stars in the app store. [import]uid: 3953 topic_id: 10401 reply_id: 310401[/import]

hi

just wondering if you got any problem with it ?

i bought it also and connected it and every thing was fine but every 2 seconds the readings go to zero and looks like the connection is lost then it get back

for example i get a readings like this
x x x x x 0 0 0 x x x x 0 0 0 x x x x x 0 0 0
and this keeps coming all the time

any idea on this ? [import]uid: 46546 topic_id: 10401 reply_id: 37901[/import]

Only thing I can think of is WiFi connection. My iPhone and Mac is about 30cm from the wireless router. I was actually surprised when I started up Corona Remote at how quickly it connected, so I don’t think there are any probs with the app. One thing I do know is with Unity Remote it’s better to have bluetooth turned off - at least that used to be the case. Can’t remember the reason, so I can’t say if it would apply here. [import]uid: 3953 topic_id: 10401 reply_id: 37981[/import]

It will work as well as the connection will allow it. It uses the async connection in Corona for a fast non blocking connection between the computer and the iPhone.

What I found when building it was that you cant be downloading anything else, the connection must be strong and if at all possible have the computer on ethernet.

You can set up an adhoc connection between iPhone and computer but it can take a lot of messing around with network settings.

Cheers MarkHenryC btw! [import]uid: 5354 topic_id: 10401 reply_id: 38102[/import]

I found the problem

actually i was sharing the internet connection between the computer and the iPOD
no it is working good

thank you all [import]uid: 46546 topic_id: 10401 reply_id: 38110[/import]

does it support touch and multi touch? [import]uid: 12236 topic_id: 10401 reply_id: 70122[/import]

It’s good to know you’re having good time using Corona projects. I’m using this app as well and it’s very useful and user-friendly. I also gave this developed application well deserved 5 star. Thanks.
tv installation [import]uid: 206265 topic_id: 10401 reply_id: 135858[/import]

It’s good to know you’re having good time using Corona projects. I’m using this app as well and it’s very useful and user-friendly. I also gave this developed application well deserved 5 star. Thanks.
tv installation [import]uid: 206265 topic_id: 10401 reply_id: 135858[/import]