Complex shape - Shape Editor - Only main fixture works (LD 2.2)

Hi.

I’m trying to create complex shape. In shape editor I define two fixtires (both are pink). Only main fixture works. For physics second fixture is not seen.  Second fixture is not exported to lua file

I’ve license for Level Director 2.2

Hi, Are you exporting using the standard Lua export or template method? Currently, Only the template export supports complex shapes so that could be your problem.

Of course you are right. Now when I export using template, shapes are created correctly. After runnig project under emulator it works fine but after exporting on my phone (galaxy s4) I see only black screen.

I made two projects (the simplest one), first one is using standard export  “Corona LUA code” and the second one is using template “Corona_template”.

Its the same project with different exports and slightly different main.lua file.

Both are working on emulator. The first one is working on my phone the second one displays only the black screen.

I added additional files to the second project folder: LD_Helper.lua, LD_Loader.lua, bezier.lua

Finally I’ve installed debuger.

Problem was in locations of level files. On the beginning my level file was in main directory so in config.lua i wrote

LevelDirectorSettings = {

levelsSubFolder = ‘.’

}

I moved level file to subfolder and now config looks like this

levelsSubFolder = ‘levels’

}

and application works

Hi, Are you exporting using the standard Lua export or template method? Currently, Only the template export supports complex shapes so that could be your problem.

Of course you are right. Now when I export using template, shapes are created correctly. After runnig project under emulator it works fine but after exporting on my phone (galaxy s4) I see only black screen.

I made two projects (the simplest one), first one is using standard export  “Corona LUA code” and the second one is using template “Corona_template”.

Its the same project with different exports and slightly different main.lua file.

Both are working on emulator. The first one is working on my phone the second one displays only the black screen.

I added additional files to the second project folder: LD_Helper.lua, LD_Loader.lua, bezier.lua

Finally I’ve installed debuger.

Problem was in locations of level files. On the beginning my level file was in main directory so in config.lua i wrote

levelsSubFolder = ‘.’

}

I moved level file to subfolder and now config looks like this

levelsSubFolder = ‘levels’

}

and application works